Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers
Please enter you're TARDIS's Co-ordinates properly [User name & Password]
Please enter you're TARDIS's Co-ordinates properly [User name & Password]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Role-players from the Science fiction and fantasy world all welcomed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RETURN TO GALLIFREY!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet
character sheet: gallifreyan timelord

RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 am

First topic message reminder :

T all started while the 14th doctor was traveling in the tardis
traversing the time vortex. the date--october fifth, 2009.
K-9--"master, my internal sensors are registering a tear in the time
vortex" The doctor goes to look at the tardis sensors--they reveal a
glowing rip in the vortex, sizzling with magnetic and temporal
energies. The doctor used the tardis scanners to scan the internal of
the rift. The results soon turn up on the tardis computer screens. "
HMM, According to this, the rift circumvents , that is to say , it goes
in the past before the time war. THIS bears further investigation. K-9,
my old friend, we are going into the rift." THE doctor programs the
tardis navigational computer with new coordinates. THE tardis starts up
with the old familiar hum . and soon the tardis is going into the rift.
IT dematerializes and rematerializes on the other side of the rift. The
doctor looks at the temporal readings on his computer . What her sees,
shocks him. "THE readings says that we have materialized on GALLIFREY
one year before the time war. Some one has gone to alot of trouble to
go around the time lock and return to Gallifrey. " K-9-"Affirmative,
master" The doctor turns on the outside monitor-"It would appear that
gallifey looks the same as the last time i had been here eons ago." he
smiles to k-9 as he looked at the outside viewer. Then he goes to the
tardis door and opens the doors and goes out. HE locks the tardis doors
and before he can get very far--he sees 3 people in front of him. IT's
the castellan and two of his gaurds. THE castellan--"HALT! Who are you
and how did you get that series 55 tardis?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reaperofdeath13

AuthorMessage
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Location : The TARDIS, Gallifrey, Earth, Skaro, And everywhere else

Character sheet
character sheet: Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 am

she suddenly decided to walk to her TARDIS [Which was a State Transit Authority- Newcastle Buses Bus, 3363-Mercedes-Benz 0405 Mark V] she walked towards it and opens it up patting it slightly enough that the engine crank over in her 'Oh good old girl, you always start on time" she walked into her TARDIS and dematerializes it and leaves Gallifrey for a bit and returns abit later 'i think i love the Doctor" she said it out in her TARDIS ,which no one hears it...

She suddenly rematerializes her TARDIS once back on Gallifrey, she stepped out from it and walked once again to the area that Sarah, Justin and the Doctor where at "Okay, What's Happening here?' she suddenly asks all of them to explain "Doctor, Thank Rasslion, your alright and your well enough to stand" she smiled at him and winks slightly and continued her way towards her headquarters and said softly under her breath "I Love You Doctor" as she just walks and not paying attention

A Picture of my TARDIS
RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 12454_11
Back to top Go down
https://sci-fi-role-players.forumotion.net
Nerdygal123

Nerdygal123

Character sheet
character sheet: Sarah Jane Smith

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC- You're TARDIS is a BUS? AWESOME!

IC-"Is that a bus?" asked Sarah Jane. "What's a bus doing on Gallifrey?"
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 am

OOC: yeah my TARDIS is a Bus, yeah i know it's awesome.

IC: she looked at sarah and smiled 'Absolutely yes that's a bus, Well it's my TARDIS form sarah, i didn't like the Police Box shape and changed it into a Bus"
Back to top Go down
Nerdygal123

Nerdygal123

Character sheet
character sheet: Sarah Jane Smith

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 am

"Does the Chameleon Circuit not work?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 am

"My Chameleon circuit in my TARDIS works properly" she smiled at her and hugs Sarah abit "You're Welcome to stay on Gallifrey, if you want queen's order" she looked at her smiled one again
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet
character sheet: Professor Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, none of us can stick around once this mess is cleaned up. We need to close this rift and blow this popsicle stand as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 am

"Absolutely, time is a fragile thing. try to change the past, and bad things like paraDoxes or chronal collapses can happen"
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:51 am

she looked at justin and simply nods in agreement "Yes, its needs to be fixed and cleaned up for sure" she suddenly faints and regenerates from The Daleks attacking me from the pervious War which i've managed to stop from it becoming more dangerous and about to head towards Gallifrey "Oh Don't Worry about me seriously, this process is in my nature" she regenerates and stands up slightly getting better from it and smiled at The Doctor, Sarah and finally justin
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Her regeneration had gone much smoother than mine had gone a few years before. Once I was sure Melissadvoratrelundar was OK, I refocused my attention on the matter at hand.

"Quite right Doctor, we're walking a temporal tight rope. One slip could erase billions of people from existence. Unless anyone has any objections, I'd like to keep the Time Hopper cloaked and scan Gallifrey from orbit. A bird's eye view may provide us with a clue."
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 am

she smiled at her newly regenerated body "Wow, another great body" she spends twenty minutes looking at my newly regenerative body and smiles at the mirror "Nice one, Mel, nice choice of body" Suddenly she goes back to duty as Queen of Gallifrey and smiles at everyone, and fixes the fabric of Time itself by a click of my finger 'Nothing to worry about really, no harm done to Gallifrey, What So ever" she Looks at The Doctor, Sarah and Justin, "No need to panic everything back to normal"
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:14 pm

looking at the quuen, "it's not that simple. i have a feeling that there are evil forces at large on gallifrey. that they may have created the rift. and it's a brillant idea to to scan and do a reconnaissance from the sky. just be careful, justin! "
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 am

she smiled at the doctor and hugs him "Yes i know it can't basically be fixed like that, yep, i have a sense that the Daleks are returning to Gallifrey for another Time War, i got told by them" she looked at him and thinks of an idea to keep the daleks from entering Gallifrey
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 am

"OK," I said. "Since there are no objections, find a seat and get comfy." I strolled to the cockpit, took my customary seat, and took the Hopper into orbit. It was the first time I'd seen the planet not in ruins, its pristine spires glistening in the sun light.

"Doc," I hollered over my shoulder, into the passenger cabin. "I've only ever seen this place in its post time war state. You'll have to keep an eye peeled and let me know if anything looks amiss."
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 pm

As we orbited the planet, I saw several things which could have been clues. The problem was, I was foggy on Time Lord history and the geography of Gallifrey. After the time war, archeologists were forbidden from exploring Gallifrey, for fear we'd unlock secrets we weren't equipped to handle. In fact, it was the only death penalty still on Earth Gov's books. Our only hope laid with the Doctor's ability to spot something out of place.
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 pm

THE doctor suddenly noticed jet pack powered ,lazer toting autons coming thier way. "WATCH OUT justin, we have trouble headed our way!"
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

she looks at her TARDIS and begins to deep sorrow "I have failed everything!" she suddenly walks into her TARDIS and rushed quickly to Skaro and made deals with the Thals and Kaled people to stop another Time War approaching Gallifrey once again and went slowly back to Gallifrey and sorrowed again deeply from the emptiness which lies ahead of it 'Oh my Rasslions rod," she rushed quickly back to her head quarters and disappeared from the face of time and relative dimensions in space [not the TARDIS, its in the sentence line, since i know it makes out TARDIS so please]...

Suddenly she stumbles into her parents Lord Borusa and Lady Romanadvoratrelundar "Mum, Dad, I have Fail my royal duties" they simple smirk and walk off, she suddenly goes back to The Doctor and Justin where, clearing up some of her sorrowing tears for my eyes by rubbing them slowly, she lightly hugs both of the doctor and justin "Hello, I'm Melissa!" has slight memory loss from the sudden crash landing that her TARDIS has experienced landing here at Gallifrey.

she suddenly kisses the doctor from the middle of no intensions on doing it "Oops, I'm sorry if i did that doctor, i really am?" she suddenly sits down on he throne and reads slightly historical books about the old time Gallifrey.....
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:13 am

"I see 'em," I assured the Doctor as I banked a hard left and raised shields. A round from one of the Auton's rifles impacted against the hull before my shields had a chance to fully extend. The Hopper shook from the impact, but the damage was minimal. It riled me though.

I knew their were pacifists aboard, but I didn't care at the moment. With a grouping of Autons dead ahead, my thumbs pressed both firing buttons on my steering column. A deafening array of proton beams ravaged the enemy cluster.

Enemy onlookers saw their comrades being decimated and retreated toward the planet. "Doc," I bellowed, "These boys and girls are most likely heading home to papa. I'm busy dodging body parts, run to a window and see if you can get a fix on where they're headed. I'll lay you a hundred to one it's the same place we'll find our answers."
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 am

the doctor ran to the window and looked out. "GREAT GALKLIFREY! THE autons are heading for the death zone. where rassilon was once buried and where the time lords once held the death games!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm

"How'd I know it'd be the bad part of town?" I mumbled as I set a course for the area The Doctor indicated. "Get ready for a hike," I called to my comrades. "I'm going to land two clicks outside the target zone to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 am

AS the time hopper landed, and the quartet started walking towards the tower. The doctor sees and hears something strange . " shh, listen!" the doctor pulls out some binoculars out of his pocket and looks toward the source of the strange sound. "GREAT galifrey! Everyone, be very quiet and move carefully. Over by the near by cave is 1 of the quickest and most deadliest monsters i've ever fought. IT'S a raston killer robot. it can kill you in a blink of a eye.!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 pm

The Raston robots are well known killing machines. They're attracted to motion, then once they lock on to the brainwaves of their prey, it's all she wrote.

I spoke in a hush to my three companions, "This puppy locks onto the brainwaves of its prey. Personally, I've studied meta-yoga, so I should be able to quiet my mind enough for my mental energy to remain undetected. I'm not familiar with your skill sets though. All four of us have to be able to do it, or we need a plan-B ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

“OK,” I said. “Don’t like that plan, fair enough.” I shuffled through my long vest, until I found my copy of Military Stratagems For Dummies.

I began leafing through the chapters and mumbling under my breath. “Going in the front door, nope doesn’t apply. Going in the back door, nope doesn’t apply. Pincer movement, not today. Pincer movement with a half twist, we’d need three more personnel and a vehicle for that one. Confusing the enemy, ah here we go,” I said as I raised my eyebrow.

“Doctor,” I said. “You know more about these robots than I do, so correct me if I’m wrong. Don’t these things get confused and shut down if they sense identical brainwaves coming from two or more people?”
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 am

THE doctor was thinking very hard. " hmm, the last time i faced these robots was during my 3rd life. actually if they get confused if they lock onto two people with the same brain pattern and they become jammed or paralized. but what does that have to do with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Justin Thyme

Professor Justin Thyme

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 am

"I'm the son of your clone," I began. "Our brain waves won't be identical, but with meditation we may be able to synchronize our thought patterns for a short time. Hopefully, it'll be long enough to shut this rust bucket down."

I shuffled through my inner pockets again until I found pair of electronic head bands and a small glowing orb. "This is a meta-yoga bonding kit. Basically, we'll put a head band on, put our hands on the meta orb, and focus until our minds are one. While we're connected, you'll know all that I know, I'll know all you know, and the orb will rotate through entire color spectrum beginning with white. Understand, this isn't without risk. If we haven't shut the robot down and disconnected from one another, by the time the orb turns black, our minds will be permanently bound together."
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:15 pm

The doctor was stunned! "I thought that being half human and half timelord, that he would not be able to reproduce at all. it was meta physcally immpossible for that to happen. " the doctor looks at the meta yoga headband before he put it on. " very fascinating technology, i just hope that it works. " HE then placed the headband on his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RETURN TO GALLIFREY!   RETURN TO GALLIFREY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RETURN TO GALLIFREY!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers :: The Role play Types we have :: Doctor Who-
Jump to: