Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers
Please enter you're TARDIS's Co-ordinates properly [User name & Password]
Please enter you're TARDIS's Co-ordinates properly [User name & Password]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Role-players from the Science fiction and fantasy world all welcomed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex waits

Go down 
+4
Melissadvoratrelundar
bobtherobot
JohnSimmDalek
alex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

Alex waits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Alex waited patiently, or not so patiently because he was tapping his foot and pacing and doing stuff that would indicate he was not a patient person. Sometimes he was patient though, but not today. No, not today. Today was different, today was the day he was going to have a very important meeting with some very important person. Some bloke left him a card and he had every intention of finding out who he was. So he stood in the rain, tapping. He was kind of short, with light brown hair or maybe blonde hair and his eyes were green or possibly blue. He had somewhat of a scottish accent, but you could understand him perfectly. In fact, everything about him was perfect and he was hoping the card would lead him to some rare items.

((FEEL FREE TO WALK UP TO ALEX THANKS)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Alex saw the blonde girl enter. Something about her caught his eye amidst the crowd. It made him forget about everything else for a second or two. He didn't say anything though, just watched her as she seemed to be looking to order a drink.
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 am

Bob also noticed the blonde girl, he got some strange vibe off of her...Could she have any connection to the Doctor? Bob wondered this, though she could just be any other girl, but his maker did install something inside of him to detect the Doctor's friends.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Location : The TARDIS, Gallifrey, Earth, Skaro, And everywhere else

Character sheet
character sheet: Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:46 am

she suddenly sits down and gets back up, she continues her way to her TARDIS [Which is a State transit bus, Mercedes-Benz 0405 Mark 4, MO:3363] she walks up to her TARDIS and patted it like the doctor patted his type 40, my TARDIS was a type 3363, she walked into her TARDIS and dematerialises it "Well, nice take off, better than before"

My TARDIS which it looks like

Alex waits - Page 3 Dscf4610
Back to top Go down
https://sci-fi-role-players.forumotion.net
CerridwynCooper-Stark

CerridwynCooper-Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 am

Cerridwyn came into the room looking very tired. She's had a long day fighting aliens and stuff with her mum, and she had ruined her favourite shoes again. Her mum always tried to remind her not to wear nice things, because working at Torchwood could get very messy. But she was still getting used to living in the past, because things in the future were always easier with cleaning machines and stuff.

She sat down at the bar and ordered a drink and tried not to look at anyone and stuff.
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am

A bus came out of nowhere or maybe it was there all along, Alex wasn't really sure though. It looked like a typical american bus though, not like the kind you usually saw around Scotland. He raised his eyebrows over at Bob, not really expecting him to have any answers, but to say, hey look at that strange bus.

The blonde girl still captured most of his attention, but there was an equally beautiful brunette he noticed sit down at the bar. She seemed a bit knackered and Alex wondered why she didn't just go home.
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 am

"What..." Bob suddenly had a scared look overcome his face. Why was a bus there...oh wait...it must be..He remembed hearing something about the Doctor having a ship that did stuff like that, maybe that was this Time Ladies ship.

Bob then noticed the other girl and walked over to her. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
CerridwynCooper-Stark

CerridwynCooper-Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 am

Cerridwyn noticed the two guys standing around, but she thought it was kind of weird that they were wearing sunglasses inside and stuff. But they seemed ok anyway, and she was really tired and kind of shy, so when they guy came up and said hello and stuff she wanted to be nice to them.

"Hi," she said back with a cute smile that shined like diamonds.
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 am

Bob was a robot; so wearing sunglasses inside wasn't a big deal to him (he had special robot vision). And, well, Bob could only guess that Alex had them on because he was hung over or drugged up.

“All by yourself tonight?” The robot didn’t know what drew him to this girl, but something did, she seemed different. Usually he was to shy for this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:12 am

John Simm was really confused when the bus appeared and then went away and took the girl of his dreams with it. What the hell was he supposed to do now? At least he had a bag for his scripts, and a few barrels full of rum. But still, he couldn't stop thinking about Mel and where she had gone...

He decided he would search for the bus. Later, after drinking some of this rum. So, he found a cup somewhere and drank some of it. It was really strong, but like all good rum it went down easily.

Just then a new girl arrived. John was happy about that. Well, as happy as a Dalek that looked like a human could be. But still, he missed Mel. He walked toward Cerridwyn and the other two guys, but waited to say anything.
Back to top Go down
CerridwynCooper-Stark

CerridwynCooper-Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Cerridwyn was sort of nervous and stuff with the three guys suddenly walking up to her. But she had worked at Torchwood for many years and wasn't scared of anything, so she smiled with perfect white teeth and brushed a strand of silky brown hair from her face and stuff.

"Yeah, work was really really really hard today," she told the guy who was talking to her. "I like to have a drink sometimes afterwards. My name is Cerridwyn, but everyone calls me Cerri."

When she talked, it was a pretty sound like bells and angels singing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:
John Simm was really confused when the bus appeared and then went away and took the girl of his dreams with it. What the hell was he supposed to do now? At least he had a bag for his scripts, and a few barrels full of rum. But still, he couldn't stop thinking about Mel and where she had gone...

He decided he would search for the bus. Later, after drinking some of this rum. So, he found a cup somewhere and drank some of it. It was really strong, but like all good rum it went down easily.

Just then a new girl arrived. John was happy about that. Well, as happy as a Dalek that looked like a human could be. But still, he missed Mel. He walked toward Cerridwyn and the other two guys, but waited to say anything.

she reappears her TARDIS back on earth "Umm, Alex it's not an Amercian Bus, it's an Australian Ex State Transit Bus, which is a Mercedes-Benz 0405 Mark 4" she smiled and ran towards john and smiled at him "umm i missed you alot, i had to do my queen duties on gallifrey" she gave him a deep kiss of passion
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:47 am

Alex really hated being wrong and even more so he hated being corrected. He narrowed his eyes at the bus, making sure it was actually not some kind of crazy american bus and that it was really a crazy aussie bus instead. He wasn't sure now, so he went into deep consideration.
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:55 am

"Having a drink is good. I'm Bob, nice to meet you Cerri." Bob held out his hand to her. And then, just then, the bus was back and the Time Lady person was here again.

This was all rather strange, even for Bob's robot mind, which was programed for this sort of stuff. Just the thing was, Bob the Robot had been living as a human for so long that some of his evil robot, space alien prgramming was starting to fade.

"And, there is a bus, again, strange, huh?" Was all he said to Cerri about the situation.
Back to top Go down
roseyoureagenius

roseyoureagenius

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:47 pm

After downing her drink rather quickly rose turned and leaned against the bar, scanning the place without a thought, it had become second nature now anyway.She spotted a couple of guys with sunglasses on but paid them no mind chances were they were off their heads on drugs or something and that was not what she came here for anyway - rest and relaxation and not the local talent - no that certainly wasn't her thing. Sighing rose lifted her self off the bar and moved towards the exit until she felt the atmosphere change...."it can't be" she murmured as she got the feeling she only felt when in the presence of a dalek...but she knew that the chances were it was the case she had never been wrong so far not since her bad wolf days stopping she scanned around for any sight of anything out of place but it was getting too crowded "come out come out wherever you are" she whispered...
Back to top Go down
http://uk.myspace.com/whateverhappenedtorose
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet
character sheet: gallifreyan timelord

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 am

HAVING parked the Tardis a couple blocks away, the doctor strolls up with a temporal scanner in his left hand. he had picked up strange temporal readings on the tardis and had came to investigate them. As he got near the bar , he saw a interesting group of people outside and casually walked up to them and said " hello, how are you, i'm the doctor." he smiles cheekily at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reaperofdeath13
CerridwynCooper-Stark

CerridwynCooper-Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 am

Cerridwyn shook Bob's hand. She had very soft skin that felt like lilies. "There's a lot of really weird things around here and stuff. I know because I work for Torchwood."

The the doctor walked up, and Cerri knew who he was because she worked for Torchwood and stuff so she had heard a lot about him from her mum and Jack.

"Hi," she said.
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 am

Seeing the young beautiful brunette walk up, the doctor looks at her and says "ALONSY!, now you look familar, although i can 't say i know you though. i haven't been on 21st century earth in a while. i just regenerated about a month ago, so i'm pratically a brand new man.. " he smiles at her and looks around scanning with his temporal scanner
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:26 am

Melissadvoratrelundar wrote:
JohnSimmDalek wrote:

she reappears her TARDIS back on earth "Umm, Alex it's not an Amercian Bus, it's an Australian Ex State Transit Bus, which is a Mercedes-Benz 0405 Mark 4" she smiled and ran towards john and smiled at him "umm i missed you alot, i had to do my queen duties on gallifrey" she gave him a deep kiss of passion

Mel came back and kissed John Simm the Dalek. He was happy about that and actually smiled. But it was only briefly, and it didn't really suite his face.

"I missed you a lot, too. You just took off without me even knowing! Wait, did you go to another planet? That sounds like fun..." but then John Simm realized he would never be welcoem on Gallifrey since he was still really a dalek.
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:29 am

"Torchwood? What's that?" Bob turned his head away from her for a moment, "be bop, due bop." His circuits where having a problem again. Torchwood..it had to have something to do with the Doctor. Yea, that was it.

Bob turned around to face Cerri, "sorry, think I had a little too much to drink tonight." Just then someone else came up to them...someone who was...THE DOCTOR..Bob just glared at him.
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 am

"Be bop due bop? What Bob?" Bob was saying weird stuff even weirder than some of the stuff he normally said like, 'I don't know' and 'great'. "You okay there, Bob?" Too much to drink? What the- Bob didn't even drink. Yeah, something was definitely wrong here, so Alex scratched his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:
Melissadvoratrelundar wrote:
JohnSimmDalek wrote:

Mel came back and kissed John Simm the Dalek. He was happy about that and actually smiled. But it was only briefly, and it didn't really suite his face.

"I missed you a lot, too. You just took off without me even knowing! Wait, did you go to another planet? That sounds like fun..." but then John Simm realized he would never be welcoem on Gallifrey since he was still really a dalek.

she looked at him and smiled, "Well John, Galifrey wouldn't mind you really being there, just become you're human self and you're welcome there" she still kisses him deeply on the lips and smiled once more
Back to top Go down
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm

The doctor turns around and looks at the unusual assortment of people in front of the bar " HELLO EVERYONE, i'm the doctor , has any one noticed anything strange happening around here just recently?"
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:42 am

THE14THDOCTOR wrote:
The doctor turns around and looks at the unusual assortment of people in front of the bar " HELLO EVERYONE, i'm the doctor , has any one noticed anything strange happening around here just recently?"

she looked at him and smiled "Hello Doctor, welcome into the bar" she smiled at him and still sat next to john and drank a few shots of strong moonshine "well what do you want as a drink doctor"she asked him
Back to top Go down
TARDIS

TARDIS

Character sheet
character sheet: TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 am

**Materializes in the bar**

How did I end up here? Must have accidentally passed through a super-nova.

**sees name not on the list** **sighs**

They never remember me

**Sulks**
Back to top Go down
http://jhumor.livejournal.com
THE14THDOCTOR
Admin
THE14THDOCTOR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:34 am

the doctor sees a new person materialize in the bar and he goes up to talk to him. "HELLO THERE, I'M THE DOCTOR, what can i do for you? the doctor smiles at the newcomer .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex waits
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers :: The Role play Types we have :: Doctor Who-
Jump to: