Alex waits

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 am

Alex waited patiently, or not so patiently because he was tapping his foot and pacing and doing stuff that would indicate he was not a patient person. Sometimes he was patient though, but not today. No, not today. Today was different, today was the day he was going to have a very important meeting with some very important person. Some bloke left him a card and he had every intention of finding out who he was. So he stood in the rain, tapping. He was kind of short, with light brown hair or maybe blonde hair and his eyes were green or possibly blue. He had somewhat of a scottish accent, but you could understand him perfectly. In fact, everything about him was perfect and he was hoping the card would lead him to some rare items.

((FEEL FREE TO WALK UP TO ALEX THANKS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:37 am

John Simm Dalek was really bored to day, because he likes to kill people and he hadn't killed anyone today. ALso it was really hard to kill people while in the form of a human because they don't have like lasers to shoot from their hands. Anyway, he walked up to Alex and looked at him angerly, which was his only look he ever gave people. Ever.

"HEY HOW R U?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 am

"mmmm," he mumbled, taking a drag off his cigarette. "Not bad, I guess, waiting for some rare items. You?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:41 am

"I AM A DALEK" John Simm Dalek Said Shrillllllllllly. He sounded kind of robotic but also John Simm's emotions were robotic so it all worked out in the end. "I HATE HUMANS, BUT YOU ARE INTERSETING. I LIKE RARE ITEMS."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:50 am

Bob walked down the street to Alex and some other strange looking fella. Little did his bandmate know, that Bob was actually an robot created by an alien that was after the Doctor.

"Alex..." Bob said in a low voice. Since he was a robot he never really talked high or showed any happy expressions, but if he could, he'd be happy to see Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Location : The TARDIS, Gallifrey, Earth, Skaro, And everywhere else

Character sheet
character sheet: Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 am

she walked throughout the streets suddenly she stumbles on a strage object which looked like a dalek 'whoa, sorry, well im Melissadvoratrelundar, or Dalek Delta" she smiled at the dalek object coming "well, it's nice from seeing another dalek around here" she explained
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sci-fi-role-players.forumotion.net
alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 am

"Right, a dalek," he said flatly and dropped his fag to the floor letting it smoke out in a damp puddle on the ground. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, rare items. Have you heard of an acuset?" He perked up at the mention of it's name about to go on whether the strange creature had heard of one or not, but then....

"Bob," he nodded. It was good to see Bob. "Hey, how are things?" Bob was cool. If he ever found out that Bob was a robot created by an alien to get after the Doctor, Alex would probably kill himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 am

John Simm Dalek turned to look at Dalek Delta and smiled. He didn't really look like a Dalek, but he can never hide from a real Dalek because they aren't good at hiding from their own kind. Maybe they are psychic. I don't really know. I've never really explored that.

"I am very pleased to see another dalek here. I don't think I recognize you, though." He said. Shly.

Last edited by JohnSimmDalek on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 am

"oh yeah sure" she smiled at him as she walked up towards him "i love to party, during my time lady time, i threw heaps of parties" she smiled at him and got dressed and walked out from the room
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 am

John Simm Dalek took Dalek Delta by the arm and walked with her to the party. "You will be the most beautiful dalek here!" he said loudly to make sure everyone at the party knew which dalek was the most beautiful. "I like parties, they're so much fun. Do you like music? What are your favorite bands?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 am

Bob just looked at Alex with might have been the start of a painful smile.

"Who are these two?" He eyed the strangers, he wasn't sure if he liked them, he could tell something was off about them. All his robot senses were going mad, where they something evil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 am

"I don't know," he said truthfully. Sometimes he liked to say 'i don't know' it made him appear to have flaws. He did however know this girl was hot though and something more about her made her more appealing than just regular hottness. "Where's this party?" He shot Bob a glance, an invitation to join him at the hot chick's party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:06 am

she smiled at him and blushed slightly as he said that too me "Well, thanks, im a time lady also, i can transform into a dalek, pretty great, but sexy" she smiled at him once more and ran towards the dance floor and began to dance slightly
Back to top Go down
alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 am

Alex had no idea what a dalek was, but man this girl could dance, so at the moment he wasn't sure if he cared. He moved closer to the dancefloor, just watching her at first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 am

Bob didn't really want to go to the dance party, his robot body wasn't programed for such a thing, but he'd follow Alex anywhere. "Uhh yea, suppose." His words were barely heard as he followed Alex to the party.

Bob just hung out in back and watched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:13 am

she suddenly turns towards Alex "Well, Daleks are a very dangerous creature in the universe" she still danced to the music "Well, i appreciate it, if you come and dance with me, Well im Melissadvoratrelundar or you can just call me Mel for short "she smiled at him dragged Johnsimmsdalek to dance "oh come on, one dance won't hurt"
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 am

John Simm noticed that there was a guy named Alex moving closer to his new girl friend. It wasn't his girlfriend yet, but he wanted her to be.

"I am the enemy of the time ladies, but for you, I will make an exception, sexy," he said, and put his arms around her and danced with her. He glared over her shoulder at the creepy Alex guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 am

"Yeah i understand that, my home planet is battling with yours, why with the wars, and just leave it in pace and harmony" she said to him as she danced with him "Well it's pretty obvious, That's Skaro and Gallifrey won't ever be in peace, That's why i took the honour as Queen Of Gallifrey, to settle things down with skaro" she looked at him and explained more
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 am

"Maybe, we can show them how peaceful things can be if they saw how nicely we got along." There was a smiley glint in his eye, and just then he leaned forward and placed a gentle soft loving kiss on her cheek. "You are beautiful, Mel, and the best queen of gallifrey ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 am

Bob's head shot up like it never has before, his robot ears heard something very important; Time Lady and Gallifrey, could it really be?

It was very hard for the robot, but slowly he started to take some stiff steps out onto the dance floor and towards the others. Once he reached them, he started to sway his hips in a very off beat manner. He had to pretend he was dancing, otherwise, why would he be out here.

"What did you say you were?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 am

she smiled and blushed more as he kissed her check "Well, thanks for the statement i really appreciate it very much" she smiled at him and continues to dance slowly "okay, when i drink to much, you'll never believe what i do sometimes" she smiled at him and laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:39 am

bobtherobot wrote:
Bob's head shot up like it never has before, his robot ears heard something very important; Time Lady and Gallifrey, could it really be?

It was very hard for the robot, but slowly he started to take some stiff steps out onto the dance floor and towards the others. Once he reached them, he started to sway his hips in a very off beat manner. He had to pretend he was dancing, otherwise, why would he be out here.

"What did you say you were?"

"Well im a Time Lady" she smiled at him and laughed slightly "From the planet Gallifrey, basically, im the Queen of now" she explained to him
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 am

John Simm grinned when she said that about drinking too much. "I will order you another drink, then!" he laughed and got her a drink with very strong alcohol. He wanted to see what happened when she drank too much, and hoped it had something to do with him.

"That's right, she is a queen. A beautiful one!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 am

Alex watched the scene. Bob's dancing wasn't on par with how it normally was, or maybe he wasn't drunk enough. He still hadn't met the man who gave him the note about the rare items, and he was hoping someone would show up to meet him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:47 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:
John Simm grinned when she said that about drinking too much. "I will order you another drink, then!" he laughed and got her a drink with very strong alcohol. He wanted to see what happened when she drank too much, and hoped it had something to do with him.

"That's right, she is a queen. A beautiful one!!"

"Well' she whispers in his ear "i pole dance, it's a terrible habit, which i have" she looked at him while he got her some drinks "thanks i needed that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   

Back to top Go down

Alex waits
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers :: The Role play Types we have :: Doctor Who-
Jump to: