Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers
Please enter you're TARDIS's Co-ordinates properly [User name & Password]
Please enter you're TARDIS's Co-ordinates properly [User name & Password]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Role-players from the Science fiction and fantasy world all welcomed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex waits

Go down 
+4
Melissadvoratrelundar
bobtherobot
JohnSimmDalek
alex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

Alex waits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Alex waited patiently, or not so patiently because he was tapping his foot and pacing and doing stuff that would indicate he was not a patient person. Sometimes he was patient though, but not today. No, not today. Today was different, today was the day he was going to have a very important meeting with some very important person. Some bloke left him a card and he had every intention of finding out who he was. So he stood in the rain, tapping. He was kind of short, with light brown hair or maybe blonde hair and his eyes were green or possibly blue. He had somewhat of a scottish accent, but you could understand him perfectly. In fact, everything about him was perfect and he was hoping the card would lead him to some rare items.

((FEEL FREE TO WALK UP TO ALEX THANKS)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 am

Bob's head started to boil when he heard what she said. "Be bo bop, bop bop bop," Bob quickly shook his head. "Sorry...umm too much drink." That's what the humans said when they made no sense, but for him it was his robot mind going crazy.

"Are there other time lords, male ones?"
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 am

John Simm's mouth gaped open when she said that. "Do you really pole dance?" he whispered back to the beautiful lady. "I can't believe someone so nice like you would do such a thing. But I have to admit, I really, really, really, REALLY want to see that......."
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 am

What did Bob just say? Alex wondered. He thinks he heard Bob make these strange noises before. What was he on about when he did that? Oh well. "I thought you didn't drink, Bob?" Alex was now confused. Was Bob a pathological liar? What three letter word answer this question correctly?
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Location : The TARDIS, Gallifrey, Earth, Skaro, And everywhere else

Character sheet
character sheet: Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 am

bobtherobot wrote:
Bob's head started to boil when he heard what she said. "Be bo bop, bop bop bop," Bob quickly shook his head. "Sorry...umm too much drink." That's what the humans said when they made no sense, but for him it was his robot mind going crazy.

"Are there other time lords, male ones?"

"Yeah, heaps, it's a new empire of Time Lord/ladies out there, rebuilding Gallifrey as the moment we talk" she smiled at him and fixed his communication wires slightly "Better?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
https://sci-fi-role-players.forumotion.net
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:
John Simm's mouth gaped open when she said that. "Do you really pole dance?" he whispered back to the beautiful lady. "I can't believe someone so nice like you would do such a thing. But I have to admit, I really, really, really, REALLY want to see that......."

"oh really, you really want to see me Pole dance" she whispers in her ear once again "Well, only if you give me ten barrel fulls of rum" she laughed slightly and smiled
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 am

Melissadvoratrelundar wrote:

"oh really, you really want to see me Pole dance" she whispers in her ear once again "Well, only if you give me ten barrel fulls of rum" she laughed slightly and smiled

John Simm grinned at that thought. He loved rum, cause it was the most delicious of all the alcoholic drinks in the world. "I don't think I have that much, and if I did, I would drink some my self!" he laughed in a dalek like laugh.

"Maybe we can just dance some more with each other."
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:

John Simm grinned at that thought. He loved rum, cause it was the most delicious of all the alcoholic drinks in the world. "I don't think I have that much, and if I did, I would drink some my self!" he laughed in a dalek like laugh.

"oh sure i agree with you John," she smiled at him and slightly appeared several large barrels full of rum "Oh, did i tall you im also a witch, i know how to use magic on some occasions" she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am

"I stopped, but, um hey, party." Bob ganced around the room as if he was scared. He then moved a bit closer to the women, she seemed to know that he was a robot and that wasn't good. "I'm looking for the Doctor." He said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:

"oh sure i agree with you John," she smiled at him and slightly appeared several large barrels full of rum "Oh, did i tall you im also a witch, i know how to use magic on some occasions" she smiled at him

"I like you more and more, Mel" John winked at her. He wondered what else her magic could do. He really needed a new bag to carry his scripts in. He was always getting scripts he had to read, since he loved to act. But, truthfully, he turned down almost all of them because he was really picky about who he acted with and how much he got paid. "Let's have a drink, and you can show me more of your magic."
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 am

"Oh. Hey. Rum." Alex stared it down making sure it was top quality stuff or even better, rare stuff. Rum was good. Pirates drank it a lot and pirates were fine. "So you a pirate?" It wasn't likely, but rum had just appeared out of nowhere so anything magical was possibly, at least the girls Bob dated were usually like that.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:17 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:
JohnSimmDalek wrote:

"I like you more and more, Mel" John winked at her. He wondered what else her magic could do. He really needed a new bag to carry his scripts in. He was always getting scripts he had to read, since he loved to act. But, truthfully, he turned down almost all of them because he was really picky about who he acted with and how much he got paid. "Let's have a drink, and you can show me more of your magic."

"Well, that's good if you do" she smiled at him and made a bag appear next to him "well there you go, a bag to keep you're written scripts safe" she smiled at him" fancy a snog" she laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am

alex wrote:
"Oh. Hey. Rum." Alex stared it down making sure it was top quality stuff or even better, rare stuff. Rum was good. Pirates drank it a lot and pirates were fine. "So you a pirate?" It wasn't likely, but rum had just appeared out of nowhere so anything magical was possibly, at least the girls Bob dated were usually like that.

"Well i might be a pirate, Arh Mate" she laughed slightly and gave Alex a barrel full of rum "Enjoy it" she smiled at him "you look like you need it"
Back to top Go down
JohnSimmDalek

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 am

"Well, that's good if you do" she smiled at him and made a bag appear next to him "well there you go, a bag to keep you're written scripts safe" she smiled at him" fancy a snog" she laughed slightly

John gasped when the beautiful leather bag appeared next to him. "Oh my gosh! I was looking for a bag just like this!" He smiled more happily than he ever had in his entire sad life.

When she asked for a kiss John Simm looked up at her. He debated it in his head quickly. Was this moving too quickly? What if he fell in love with her and she was only playing games? What if she broke his heart? "Yes, I would like that," he answered, softly, his voice quivering with emotion. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 am

So she might be a pirate, so what? She'd given him this fantastic barrel of rum and he was going to drink every drop of it. Problem was the barrel was huge and he was quite small, so he climbed up to the top and tried to drink straight from it, that was until he fell in and nearly drowned. "Bob! !@!!@! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 am

In fact, Bob did like magic girls, but he didn't really like this magic
He needed to get his robot thoughts back on track, he needed to find out about the Doctor. Though, in all reality, after joining a band, he started to forget about his quest to find the Doctor. He just wanted to do crossword puzzles and get scared in interviews.

"ALEX!" Bob's eyes went wide and he showed his first sign of emotion for the day. He jumped on top of the barrel and threw his hand in, grabbing Alex's hand and pulling him up.
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 am

Alex cursed. That rum had almost did him in. And it wasn't even whisky or anything good. "You saved my life, Bob, wow, that was amazing. Simply amazing. I'll let you sing on our new album, if you'd like." It was the only way he could think to reward him.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:42 am

JohnSimmDalek wrote:

John gasped when the beautiful leather bag appeared next to him. "Oh my gosh! I was looking for a bag just like this!" He smiled more happily than he ever had in his entire sad life.

When she asked for a kiss John Simm looked up at her. He debated it in his head quickly. Was this moving too quickly? What if he fell in love with her and she was only playing games? What if she broke his heart? "Yes, I would like that," he answered, softly, his voice quivering with emotion. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

She kisses him back deeply "umm...John, I L...like you more than just a friend" she said to him and smiled at him and still kissed him deeply
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 am

Bob smiled, "always here for you." He was a robot egar to please his band mates, why he joined the band in the first place. Alex had to talk him into it. "I- I ...don't know.." Even though he was just a robot, he was too shy for that sort of thing. "I play bass." It was hard enough to program that into his head, how on earth was he going to program in another thing that was not meant to be?
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 am

True, Bob played bass, but playing bass again on their new album was not much a reward for saving his life. "Aw, Bob, you can do it. We'll just run your hot vocals through the acuset."
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:15 am

she sits next too Bob and Alex, sightly sighing "Well, you have you're own band, Wow, that's brilliant" she smiled at him and hugs both of them
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

"Well, really, all it is is me and my mates and we get together and sing." He shrugged dismissively. Then the girl hugged him and he was used to drunk girls clinging to him, so he patted her carefully on the back. "You okay, love?"
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 am

"Yeah, im okay, also im not drunk i never ever touched the glass yet" she smiled at him and still hugs him

:TARDIS:
Back to top Go down
bobtherobot

bobtherobot

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 am

It was so hard saying no to Alex, especially when he complimented him like so. “We’ll see.”

Bob hugged the girl back and let Alex do the talking, like he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Melissadvoratrelundar
Admin
Melissadvoratrelundar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 am

bobtherobot wrote:
It was so hard saying no to Alex, especially when he complimented him like so. “We’ll see.”

Bob hugged the girl back and let Alex do the talking, like he usually did.

"Well okay, then" she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
roseyoureagenius

roseyoureagenius

Character sheet
character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Rose was in australia for a bit of rest and relaxation after the trouble back in London....she needed it hell she ruddy deserved it. For once she wasn't going to get pulled into any trouble she was determined this time, she quickly shook her head the chances of that were slim to none ever since her time with the doctor it seemed she had gotten it into her system that trouble was bound to find her anywhere she went and so far it had been proven correct....

Moving through the crowd of people she made her way to find a drink she was desperate for one still not used to the heat difference here and if it just happened to be an alcoholic beverage even better....
Back to top Go down
http://uk.myspace.com/whateverhappenedtorose
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex waits   Alex waits - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex waits
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval and many more Rpers :: The Role play Types we have :: Doctor Who-
Jump to: